So, you want men’s eyes on you at work? It’s pretty easy to be done, all you need is an appropriate outfit that doesn’t look vulgar, but still draws men’s attention and gives you a perfect sexy touch. Sounds good? If yes, continue reading my blog post!
To make things clear, you have to learn one simple rule: never overdo your office style and keep your clothes long enough, so you don’t show too much.
1. The first rule of looking sassy at work is: let your outfit be ideally fitted, and make sure it hugs you in the right places. I mean, if your work requires you to wear suits, then you can go for a fitted blazer, neutral color top, and slim pants, or for a knee-length pencil skirt.
2. If you are allowed to wear a bit relaxed clothes, then it can still be a slim blazer worn over lace blouse with straight leg pants and pointed-toe heels, or it can be a slim fitted neutral color dress covered with a cropped or classy cardigan. Speaking of dresses, try on a wrap dress. It looks awesome on almost everyone, no matter if you are a skinny or plus sized girl.
3. A light slim-fit blouse tucked in a pencil skirt is also a good choice. Another great tip is the choice of color.
4. Strict dress code companies might ask you to wear neutral color palette, but you can complete your dress with bright color accessories, like yellow pumps and yellow bag, blue shoes and blue handbag or a colored shawl. I personally try to stick to just one piece in a brighter color. No matter what color shoes or bag, or suit you are wearing, make sure you feel confident!
5. You can also make a super wow effect by creating the somewhat masculine and androgynous look: flat mannish classy shoes fitted classy button-down and maybe a neck-tie.